Camp Taconic, a co-ed traditional sleep-away camp in the Berkshire mountains of Western Massachusetts, is currently looking for a qualified, experienced, energetic individual to teach and run our amazing lacrosse program (6/15-8/13/2018). The right candidate woud need to have a strong coaching and playing background and are interested in working with children for the summer. The Director of Lacrosse will be working with 2-3 college-aged students, and will be in charge of running 6 activity periods each day, and responsible for curriculum and program development.
Competitive salary, room, board, three meals a day and laundry service are included. For more information, check out our web site and apply online today.
Apply by: November 28 2017
Camp/Organization: Camp Taconic (ACA Accredited)
Location: Hinsdale, MA
Type of Position: Program Head
Time Frame: Seasonal
- You are 21 or older.
- You will enjoy working with children 24/7 for two months.
- You want to experience a summer away from home, in a new place and surrounded by new people.
- You are not limited by factors that could keep you from going to camp (including summer classes/practices, significant other, family reunion, vacation, or financial considerations).
- You are flexible and open to trying new things. You can go with the flow!
- You can commit to the full summer session
3-5 years coaching experience