- Create and manage a detailed Grant Calendar identifying request type (capital, program, operating), submission deadlines, reporting requirements and probability of success. Adherence to meeting deadlines and exceeding a focus/goal of $200,000 per fiscal year.
- Adhere to and maintain an updated Events Calendar with monthly communication to fellow staff members to collaborate and report results during the staff meetings.
- Coordinate the planning, implementation and follow-up for all fundraising events including Comedy for Kids, Golf Classic, Wine & Cheese, etc.
- Develop and maintain event databases and registration information using GiftWorks, Constant Contact, MS Excel, and other data management resources.
- Manage all aspects of event committees and volunteer coordination, including but not limited to committee meetings, committee/volunteer assignments, event planning & timeline, and team/stakeholder/sponsor acknowledgement.
- Coordinate event logistics, publicity, including public relations, advertising and collateral material design, production and distribution.
- Responsible for the development and fulfillment of the events and their budgets.
- Oversee procurement of live auction, silent auction, raffle prize and in-kind donation solicitations for each event.
- Coordinate logistics of event ticket sales and attendee registration.
- Supervise event contractors and secure the appropriate estimates, contracts and receipts.
- Annually coordinate the development and implementation of marketing plans and materials, including brochures, fact sheets, flyers, emails, advertisements, posters, signage, postcards and direct mail.
- Coordinate maintenance and updating of website with internal team.
- Coordinate social networking with internal team
- Enhance professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops as needed
Apply by: June 3 2017
Camp/Organization: The Bridge Center (ACA Accredited)
Location: Bridgewater, MA
Type of Position: Administrative
Time Frame: Year Round
Salary: $36,000-$45,000 annually based on qualifications
SPECIALIZED SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated high level of organization and knowledge of event planning practices.
- Ability to perform responsibilities and adapt to changes in a highly interactive, dynamic environment
- Ability to use computer to support workplace communications and accomplish work tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher and Outlook; and the Internet.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good working knowledge of developmental and physical disabilities in youth, teens and adults
- Proven knowledge and understanding of therapeutic recreation programs.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
This position requires the ability to perform work in a highly interactive environment.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Demonstrated ability to:
- Maintain a high energy level.
- Be comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Effectively communicate with a variety of audiences in various settings.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing/event management plus two years of college coursework and/or an Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred) OR 5+ years of experience in marketing/event management
- Successfully complete pre-employment background checks (CORI/SORI)
- A positive attitude and mature personality conducive to working effectively as a team player with diverse members, staff, volunteers, parents/guardians and other stakeholders
- Responsible, dependable, tenacious, and problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability and aptitude to: o Collaborate to achieve The Bridge Center mission
- Enact and uphold TBC values; and o Adhere to TBC Employee Policies & Procedures.
470 Pine Street
Bridgewater, Massachusetts 02324