Responsible for council-wide management of special programs with a focus on partnerships with nonprofits to provide Girl Scouting in underserved areas and for serving as seasonal director for Camp Kettleford Day Camp.
Apply by: June 13 2015
Camp/Organization: Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains (ACA Accredited)
Location: Bedford, NH
Type of Position: Director
Time Frame: Year Round
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Car and valid driver's license.
- Possess knowledge of volunteer organizations.
- Two years supervisory experience working with staff and volunteers.
- Two years experience in program services, Girl Scout experience preferred.
- Two years supervisory experience in summer camp programs.
Regular full-time. Will require flexible scheduling of work and travel time to accommodate community and volunteer commitments and meetings.