The Camp and Rentals Director is responsible for planning, directing and supervising all operations, programs and staff at Camp Grosvenor.
The Camp and Rentals Director is also responsible for developing a curriculum, marketing Club and Camp services, booking, staffing and coordinating rentals for all Boys & Girls Club of Newport properties, inclusive of the Central Clubhouse, North End and Camp Grosvenor.
Click here for the full job description.
Apply by: April 2 2016
Camp/Organization: Camp Grosvenor (ACA Accredited)
Location: Saunderstown, RI
Type of Position: Director
Time Frame: Year Round
Salary: Based on experience
Current certification in the following:
- Adventure Programming Certifications preferred
- First Aid & CPR Certifications
- Director certification by the American Camping Association preferred
- Minimum of two years' experience leading adventure and team-building programs
- Demonstrated organizational, staff and project management abilities
- At least one season of camp administrative experience (i.e., unit leader, head counselor)
- Ability to supervise staff and campers
- Ability to interact with the public in a professional manner
- Ability to plan, originate, and carry out daily and special programs
- Marketing experience to be able to develop and execute marketing strategies to maximize camp enrollment and rentals
Housing accommodations available. To apply, email Joseph Tomchak