Make a difference while enjoying the summer of a lifetime!
Spend your summer in a dynamic environment with incredible colleagues and inspirational youth! If you're interested in pursuing a career in health care, social work, psychology or nonprofit management, this is the opportunity for you. Campers range from ages 7 to 17 and attend one of our Massachusetts locations: Camp Mitton in Brewster or Camp Lapham in Ashby.
Crossroads is looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who want to spend the summer of 2019 making a life-changing impact on young people from under-resourced communities.
Crossroads Office and Health Managers oversee both the office and health center needs of the camp. The Manager works to keep the health center and office organized and professionally presentable, manage health/registration form collection and organization, assist nurses were needed, and administer basic first aid to campers and staff.
Details & Qualifications:
- Room & Board are provided
- Camp stipends are $300+ per week depending on experience
- Positions start as early as June 17th and complete as late as August 23rd
- Experience working in an office setting and with software programs such as Microsoft office and Google Drive is preferred
- Experience/certifications in First Aid / CPR is preferred (some training can be provided)
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Must be 21+ years old Visit crossroadsma.org/apply or email email@example.com for more information and to apply!
Apply by: May 18 2019
Camp/Organization: Crossroads (ACA Accredited)
Location: Brewster and Ashby, MA
Type of Position: Administrative
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: Camp stipends are $300+ per week depending on experience. Room and Board is provided.