Ideal for Those with a Passion of Overnight Camps and Camp Nursing - Camp Spirit is Everywhere!
Join Us for the 2018 Season and Make Summer Memories to Last a Lifetime! Be part of our 2018 summer family at one of our overnight camps - all are non-profit camps for children ages 8 to 15. Spend your summer in beautiful settings, full of warmth and spirit.
Work at Camp Where the Magic of Summer Comes Alive!
Camp Nurse Responsibilities Include:
•screening campers and staff who attend daily sick calls
• dispensing daily medicines
• attending to injuries and any medical emergencies
• scheduling doctor appointments if needed
• maintaining exceptional customer services with campers’ parents
• communicating with local pediatricians or family practitioners about any standing orders.
Apply by: April 28 2018
Camp/Organization: Cohen Camps, sponsors of Camps Pembroke, Tel Noar, and Tevya (ACA Accredited)
Location: Massachusetts and New Hampshire
Type of Position: Health Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: Based on education, experience, and child(ren) attending camp
Must have an active and current registered nurses license. Newly licensed nurses are welcomed to apply.
Qualifications: Three years plus nursing experience, preferable with pediatrics and/or school nursing.