Camp Fuller is currently accepting resumes for the position of Camp Nurse. The Camp Nurse supervises the health center, patient care, and documentation in accordance with YMCA Guidelines, ACA Accreditation, and State Licensing requirements. The camp nurse insures the health, safety and general well-being of the children enrolled in the camp program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises the Health Center. This includes inventorying supplies, cleaning, and organizing food and beverages for campers in the infirmary.
- Maintain accurate records for the Health Center. This includes, but is not limited to, medical log, inventory, and accident reports.
- Camper and staff assessment and care.
- Arrange appointments for patients to the clinic or hospital.
- Organize and participate in emergency drills and crisis procedures.
- Ensure the health and safety of all the children by cautioning them regarding unsafe practices and conditions.
- Treat children with dignity and respect. Recognize their individuality and diversity.
- Demonstrate and teach the Character Development values of caring, respect, responsibility, and honesty. Set a good example for staff and campers.
- Work in harmony and cooperation with the staff, volunteers, and campers to develop team spirit and a family atmosphere.
Apply by: May 7 2017
Camp/Organization: Camp Fuller/YMCA of Greater Providence (ACA Accredited)
Location: South Kingstown, RI
Type of Position: Health Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
- LPN or RN certified with current CPR and First Aid Certifications.
- At least 2-3 years nursing experience preferred.
- Background working with children is plus.
- Strong organizational skills required.
How to Apply: http://www.jobs.net/j/JwQmW3JE?idpartenaire=20020&jobdetails=true