Make a difference while enjoying the summer of a lifetime!
Spend your summer in a dynamic environment with incredible colleagues and inspirational youth! If you're a Registered Nurse interested in (or already) pursuing a career in Pediatrics, School Nursing, Social Work, or Psychology, this is the opportunity for you!
Crossroads is looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who want to spend the summer of 2019 making a life-changing impact on young people from under-resourced communities.
Crossroads Nurses oversee the Camp Health Center, administering medications, promoting good health, responding to illnesses and injuries for campers and staff, and completing administrative work related to treatment and medication.
Details & Qualifications:
- Campers are aged 7 to 17 and attend one of our Massachusetts locations: Camp Wing in Duxbury, Camp Mitton in Brewster, or Camp Lapham in Ashby.
- Full Time and Per Diem positions available
- Full Time positions include room and board
- Five or six days per week preferred (some overnight on-call is typical)
- Coverage required from June 24th to August 23rd
- Current RN License required (some opportunities may be available for LPN’s)
- Salary is negotiable based on experience Visit crossroadsma.org/apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Apply by: May 18 2019
Camp/Organization: Crossroads (ACA Accredited)
Location: Duxbury, Brewster, Ashby, MA
Type of Position: Health Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: Salary is negotiable based on experience.