Make a difference while enjoying the summer of a lifetime!
Spend your summer in a dynamic environment with incredible colleagues and inspirational youth! If you're a Registered Nurse interested in (or already) pursuing a career in Pediatrics, School Nursing, Social Work, or Psychology, this is the opportunity for you!
Crossroads is looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who want to spend the summer of 2018 making a life-changing impact on young people from under-resourced communities.
Crossroads Nurses oversee the Camp Wing Health Center, administering medications, promoting good health, responding to illnesses and injuries for campers and staff, and completing administrative work related to treatment and medication.
Details & Qualifications
● Campers are aged 7 to 14 and attend Camp Wing in Duxbury
● Positions include room and board
● Salary is $180 per day
● Five or six days per week preferred (some overnight on-call is typical)
● Coverage required from June 25th to August 24th
● Current RN License required (some opportunities may be available for LPN’s)
Visit crossroadsma.org/apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Apply by: March 26 2018
Camp/Organization: Crossroads (ACA Accredited)
Type of Position: Health Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
● Current RN License required
119 Myrtle Street
Duxbury, Massachusetts 02332