Summer Camp RN, LPN or Nurse Practitioner
Ideal candidates are: responsible, detail-oriented, flexible, warm, professional, team players!
As a member of our health center team, you are an integral part of our community. Some of your responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Camper & staff health assessment
- Communication with parents
- Transportation of campers to/from outside practitioners (i.e. ER, doctor's office, etc.)
- Logging of notes, medications, communication w/ parents
- Weekly overnight shift
- Being present at some all camp events and meals
- Collaboration with the rest of the health center team
Health Center Staff have one 36 hour day off per week and two hours off each day.
Dates of employment:
Apply by: July 2 2016
Camp/Organization: Camp Wicosuta (ACA Accredited)
Location: Hebron, NH
Type of Position: Health Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience. Compensation includes: Housing, 3 meals/day, 8 staff tee shirts, weekly laundry, transportation to/from airport (if applicable)
Current license in New Hampshire or another compact state
- Prior experience working with children & desire to continue working with children
- Basic knowledge of sports-related injuries
Founded in 1920, Camp Wicosuta is a traditional four-week sleep away camp for girls in Hebron, New Hampshire that offers two sessions. Our philosophy is based on providing the "3 C's": Confidence, Competence & Community. Our goal is for every camper to walk away feeling confident in herself, and competent in her abilities in any number of areas. We teach these skills in a physically and emotionally safe community in which our campers are challenged to move past their self-set limits.