Camp JORI is a Jewish overnight camp for children of all backgrounds, ages 6-16.
We are a Generalist camp which includes a wide range of sports, arts, and aquatics programs.
The camp is fully accredited by the American Camp Association.
• camper and staff medical supervision
• screening of all campers and staff
• administering routine medications
• attending to all illnesses and injuries
• scheduling doctor’s appointments
• maintaining accurate health records and medical notes
• filling out illness and accident forms for insurance companies
• responding to all medical emergencies
• maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the infirmary
• contacting parents when a camper is ill or injured
• oversee nursing assistants
The Camp JORI infirmary is spacious including a private living space, private bath, air conditioning, and internet.
Competitive salary and benefits, including: food, lodging, laundry, workers’ compensation coverage, and use of facilities.
If applicant has children, they may attend the camp at no charge.
Apply by: April 10 2020
Camp/Organization: Camp JORI (ACA Accredited)
Location: Wakefield, RI 02879
Type of Position: Health Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal