Position: CAMP NURSE
Location: Camp Bauercrest, Amesbury, MA (www.bauercrest.org)
Position dates: June 21 - August 16, 2019
Looking for full-time and part-time nurses for summer camp; live-in optional; ability to work overnights, preferred.
Interested applicants should contact: Ken Cotton, Director, Camp Bauercrest, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Camp Bauercrest: Camp Bauercrest is a premier overnight sports summer camp for Jewish boys, ages 8-16. Since 1931, Bauercrest has been delivering memorable summers through healthy competition and camaraderie to create an experience where boys make friends, learn new skills, and gain experiences that truly last "for a lifetime".
1. Pre-Arrival camper health form review
2. Establishing health needs during camper arrival time
3. Overall health and well-being of campers and staff
4. Medication administration
5. Illness and injury management
6. Overnight on-call hours
7. Activate urgent care or higher level of care if needed
8. Communication with parents
9. Health care documentation
Apply by: May 10 2019
Camp/Organization: Camp Bauercrest (ACA Accredited)
Location: Amesbury, MA
Type of Position: Health Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
Massachusetts RN, or LPN
• Be able to practice in the State of Massachusetts
• Pediatric or camp experience, a plus
• Ability to manage health forms and paperwork
• Enjoy working with kids aged 8 -16 years
• Hard-working, enthusiastic and committed to the safety and well-being of campers
• Adaptable and comfortable living in a camp setting and interacting positively with other camp staff.
• Good communicator with campers, staff and parents.
• Friendly, happy, with a good sense of humor (laughter can be the best medicine)!
• Ability to originate, update, and/or monitor healthcare, maintain records, implement a health plan (When applicable)
• Ability to make decisions and take initiative in regards to healthcare