Camp Quinebarge is a traditional co-ed, overnight camp in Moultonborough, NH for kids 7-17, with activities including swimming, boating, arts and crafts, sports, ropes, horseback riding, nature, wood shop, hiking, cabin activities, and more. We are seeking an experienced camp professional with strong leadership skills and an entrepreneurial spirit to manage and grow Quinebarge. The Director will report to the Owner.
Salary is $40-50s with significant bonus potential, health/dental, 401(k), etc. We will consider a full time year-round (preferred), as well as a split co-director role and less than full time in the offseason, depending on the candidates.
For complete job description and to send resumes: Eric Carlson, firstname.lastname@example.org by October 23rd. EOE. (ACA Accredited)
Apply by: October 23 2016
Camp/Organization: Camp Quinebarge (ACA Accredited)
Location: Moultonborough, NH
Type of Position: Director
Time Frame: Year Round
Salary: $40-50s plus significant bonus potential
Experience with Google Docs is a must
- Bachelors degree plus 5 years experience
- Experience in camper recruiting and parent communications
- Experience with staff recruiting, training, oversight, mentoring
- Experience with program development and implementation
- Experience with camp administration, CampMinder, Google Docs, budgeting, planning, etc.
- Great communications skills, both oral and written, with campers, parents, supervisors
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- A love of camp and helping others, an entrepreneurial attitude and a great sense of humor