JOIN US TO HAVE THE BEST SUMMER EVER!
The YMCA Is the nation’s leading nonprofit, committed to strengthening communities through healthy living, youth development and social responsibility. In Boston, the Y is over 150 years old, successful in empowering people of all ages to learn, grow and thrive. In neighborhoods across greater Boston, the Y is community centered and has the presence and partnerships to deliver positive change. Every day the Y’s impact is felt, whether it’s an adult who chooses a healthy lifestyle; a child who is inspired to learn a new skill or a community that comes together for the common good. The Y is So Much More.
- Make a difference in a child's life
- Emphasizes personal safety and emotional well-being with campers, parents and other camp personnel at all times. Camper safety is a top priority.
- Interprets the quality of YMCA values to campers, CIT's, parents and staff. Must be a positive role model.
- Develops appropriate relationships with all campers in their care.
- Plans and implements recreational and educational programs that emphasize group participation with an appropriate amount of choice.
- Assists pool staff during daily swim instruction and aids lifeguards during free swim time.
Apply by: May 18 2019
Camp/Organization: YMCA of Greater Boston (ACA Accredited)
Location: North Suburban YMCA
Type of Position: General Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
Must have the physical ability to lead and participate in all physical camp games and activities.
Works in a busy indoor environment; leads outside activities as well.
May be expected to be in the water during all swim periods.