BASE Counselors work with our oldest campers to deliver a variety for programs which include Leadership, Outdoor, and Sports weeks.
• Assist in the direction, supervision, and organization of campers in their cabins, small groups, and during activities.
• Assure campers are properly supervised at all times.
• Be aware of and implement safety guidelines.
• Maintain high standards of health and safety in all activities for campers and staff.
• Provide the daily care of each camper including recognition of personal health needs.
• Ensure that campers receive their medications as directed by the camp nurse.
• Be alert to campers needs and assist them when necessary.
• Be a role model to campers and staff in your attitude and behavior.
• Follow and uphold all safety and security rules and procedures.
• Set a good example to campers and others in regard to general camp procedures and practices including sanitation, schedule, and sportsmanship.
• Participate enthusiastically in all camp activities, planning, and leading those as assigned.
• Participate as a member of the camp staff team to deliver and supervise evening programs, special events, overnights, and other all-camp activities and camp functions.
• Enforce appropriate safety regulations and emergency procedures.
Apply by: May 10 2019
Camp/Organization: Barbara C Harris Ctr (ACA Accredited)
Location: Greenfield NH
Type of Position: Program Head
Time Frame: Seasonal
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Must be First Aid/CPR certified or higher (or willing to obtain)
• Prior experience working with children in 10th – 12th grades
• Ability to communicate and work with children ages 15 - 17.
• Has led overnight trips which included cooking meals on camp stove or open fire and campsite set and clean up.
• Experience drive 10+passenger vehicle.
108 Wally Stone Lane
Greenfield, New Hampshire 03047