Camp Skylemar, long considered to be one of the finest camps in the country, is in search of college students or recent graduates who want to make a positive difference in the world, one child at a time. At Skylemar you’ll have the opportunity to teach, coach and mentor kids this summer.
• Sports: lacrosse, basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, hockey, archery, football, soccer & volleyball.
• Water Sports: swimming, canoeing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, sailing, water-skiing, wake-boarding, wake-surfing, water-polo & fishing.
Skylemar staff are involved with many special events plus day and overnight trips. In addition to providing instructional leadership in one or more activities throughout the day, a counselor serves as “big brother/sister”, friend, role-model, adviser and “hero”.
Skylemar is looking for staff who are:
• Fun, energetic & creative.
• Enthusiastic about working with boys ages 7-16.
• A positive role-model.
• Able to share our belief that nothing is more important than safety.
• Comfortable teaching all levels, from nervous to competitive.
• Responsible, Supportive & Patient.
Applicants must have completed at least one year of college. Compensation package starts at $2,500, including housing, meals and transportation expenses. WIFI, staff shirts and a laundry service are also provided. Camp season runs from June 12 to August 10. Internship credit is available.
Additional information and online application located on our website www.skylemar.com/staff. Email questions to email@example.com