Renowned Summer Camp! Work collaboratively with camp's Waterfront Director at all facilities including heated pool, lakefront and boating areas.
- Organization and planning of aquatics programming
- Training and supervision of waterfront staff
- Teaching and safety as part of daily camp programs
- Facilities management
- Organize and supervise aquatics activities during off-camp trips
- Position includes live-in role with children.
Apply by: April 19 2016
Camp/Organization: Hidden Valley Camp (ACA Accredited)
Location: Freedom, ME
Type of Position: Program Head
Time Frame: Seasonal
- Red Cross LGT certification or equivalent
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Leadership skills and experience
- Commitment to ongoing training of new lifeguards
- Supervisory experience in a child-based setting
- Lifeguard Instructor certified (Camp will help attain this)
• Prior experience with children in an instructional or recreational aquatics setting.
Hidden Valley Camp is not only rewarding for children and their families; staff thrive here as well. We are well-known for providing an enlivening work environment, superb training and support and great food! This position provides opportunities for advancement.