Assistant Director Camp Wa-Klo for Girls in Dublin, New Hampshire is searching for an assistant director to round out its team.
For the Summer of 2020, it will be a seasonal position but then would turn full time in April of 2021.
Camp Wa-Klo empowers a girl to be confident, independent and have a voice and is looking for an assistant director who believes in its mission. The ideal candidate is someone whose personality encompasses that mission.
In this position, the assistant director helps recruit and retain campers and staff as well as rental groups. The main focus of this position however is staff and program.
Some of the responsibilities are:
- Attending hiring fairs to recruit staff
- Planing the summer program
- Planing, organizing, and facilitating staff training
- Increasing knowledge about safety, programming, administration, and camping by attending conferences, workshops, and seminars
- Creating interesting items for public relations
- Communicating with parents, campers, and staff with any questions or concerns
- Finding different ways to promote camp in order to obtain staff and campers
Apply by: May 18 2020
Camp/Organization: Camp Wa-Klo for Girls (ACA Accredited)
Location: Dublin, NH
Type of Position: Director
Time Frame: Seasonal
- worked at summer camp for multiple years
- experience designing summer programs
- experience managing others
435 page road
Dublin, New Hampshire 03444