Camp Quinebarge is currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic young adult to serve as our Assistant Director for the Summer 2015 season, running from June 20 until August 16.
The Assistant Director (AD) will assist the Director in supervising activities, to ensure that they are running smoothly and on time, be assigned admin duty for a few evenings each week, help lead the CIT Program, and assist in planning special programs and events occurring throughout the summer.
The AD will also communicate with parents, cover office duty, and perform other duties as assigned by the Camp Director.
The AD is a member of Senior Staff, and not only serves as an example to our staff, CITs, and campers, but is in a supervisory position and must uphold and enforce our schedule, rules, and happy, health, positive culture.
- We offer on-camp housing, meals, and laundry.
- Staff children between the ages of 7-17 receive free tuition during the period of employment.
- Camp Quinebarge is a member of the New Hampshire Camp Directors Association and is accredited by the American Camp Association.
- For more information about us, please visit www.campquinebarge.com
- To apply or request further information, please contact Director Liz Schwartzer in the office at 603-253-6029, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by: May 1 2015
Camp/Organization: Camp Quinebarge (ACA Accredited)
Location: Moultonborough, NH
Type of Position: Director
Time Frame: Seasonal
- College student or graduate
- 21 +
- Previous leadership role in summer camp or a similar environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to supervise and evaluate camp staff and enforce camp rules and policies
- Application deadline: 1 May