Are you looking for a great way to spend the summer? Are you creative, imaginative and fun? Do you enjoy creating and leading fun and messy art projects with kids? Camp Otter is seeking an Arts and Crafts Director for the 2016 summer season. Responsibilities include development and execution of an arts-based program, teaching classes, organizing supplies and being a part of the camp community.
Apply by: July 16 2016
Camp/Organization: Camp Otter (ACA Accredited)
Type of Position: Director
Time Frame: Seasonal
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Current state approved first aid certification.
- Current state approved CPR/AED certification. (Training can be provided on hire)
- Two or more years working with children, preferably in a day camp setting.
- Must be highly organized.