Seeking a candidate that would love to work with campers ages 8 to 13 years of age in developing team building skills and a sense of adventure utilizing our low and high ropes course.
Apply by: April 30 2016
Camp/Organization: Brooks School Day Camp (ACA Accredited)
Location: North Andover, MA
Type of Position: Specialized Activity Leader
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: $12.00 hourly (increase based on experience)
• Ensure the Health and Safety of the camper group at all times.
• Communicate and supervise activity and group counselors to meet the needs of the group during the activity period.
• Activity Heads will actively participate in the camp program and be an excellent role model for appropriate behavior at all times.
• Help provide an atmosphere for developing good morale and well being among the camp family. • Attend and participate in orientation and weekly staff meetings as requested.
• Ensure that their activity area meets the ACA Accreditation Standards and state regulations.
The ideal candidate should be at least 21 years of age with previous camp, teaching, or coaching experience.
This position must be belayed certified or be willing to attend a certification training before camp.
Camp Dates: June 27th - August 19th, 2016 Camp Staff Orientation: June 20th - June 25th, 2016