The Camp Starfish Administrative and Social Media Specialist works closely with the Director of Operations to manage a variety of organizational tasks to ensure the success of camper programs and organizational goals. This position also coordinates and implements a social media strategic plan and content for the summer season, working across key channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This role will be instrumental in increasing the organization’s social media presence and reports to the Director of Operations.
- Perform office operations to secure efficiency and compliance to organizational policies including copying and filing of required documentation
- Make and answer phone calls from parents, community partners, and vendors
- Manage mail and delivery for organization, staff, and campers
- Track stock of office supplies and assist with ordering when necessary
- Assist with streamlining organization’s social media accounts, ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities
- Increase the number of followers for organization on social media by following and engaging with potential partners
- Regular posts on multiple social media platforms and using tools to plan forward-looking posts as appropriate through development and maintenance of a social media calendar
- Build a monthly reporting tool for social media analytics and track performance against baseline targets
- Other duties as assigned This is a residential summer camp position with
Summer 2019 employment dates: June 9th - August 17th. Live, work, and play with some truly amazing children.
Apply by: May 20 2019
Camp/Organization: Camp Starfish
Location: Rindge, NH
Type of Position: Specialized Activity Leader
Time Frame: Seasonal
Skills Preferred: Successful candidates will demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, an ability to appropriately manage and protect confidential information, familiarity with office management procedures, excellent knowledge of MS Office, ability to multitask effectively, and attention to detail.
All hiring decisions contingent on completed application, reference verification, and results of background checks.