Heads of Department coordinate and oversee staff, schedules, program content, etc for each the Cohen Camp program areas as listed below:
- Head of Arts & Crafts – coordinates general and elective arts & crafts program. Perfect for an art educator!
- Head of Athletics - coordinates general and elective athletics program. Perfect for physical education educator, or recreation professional
- Head of Media – coordinate all media services for the summer and instruction in media electives. Perfect for media services educator or independent media specialist.
- Head of Outdoor Living and Learning - coordinates general and elective outdoor program. Perfect for outdoor educator!
- Head of Tennis - coordinates general and elective tennis program. Perfect for physical education educator, or recreation professional. USTA experience a plus!
- Head of Waterfront – coordinates functional activity areas at the waterfront/pool; must have current American Red Cross Lifeguard, WSI, First Aid, CPR. Perfect for educators, and recreational professionals.
Apply by: February 14 2016
Camp/Organization: Cohen Camps, sponsors of Camps Pembroke, Tel Noar and Tevya (ACA Accredited)
Location: Pembroke, Massachusetts, Brookline, NH, Hampstead, NH
Type of Position: Specialized Activity Leader
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: Based on education and experience
1-3 years in a leadership role as assistant department head, proven experience supervising, coordinating, and organizing a skilled-based program. Bachelor degree in education, art education, physical education, outdoor education, recreation or sports management suggested.
Residential or day camp experiences or work in an informal education environment suggested.
The Cohen Camps offer private room with air-conditioning and bath, board, competitive compensation, workers’ compensation, days off, and consideration for camper tuition stipend if children are attending camp. Visit www.cohencamps.org and follow the application instructions under, Work At Camp, or call the Cohen Camp recruiter, 781-489-2070 to find out more details, and to set up an interview