The New Hampshire Camp Director's Association hopes that you will please join us for a fantastic day at Camp Brookwoods, located near beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee. This conference serves as an opportunity for New Hampshire Camps to network, be informed and to enjoy the camaraderie of other Camp Experts.
The conference will be a wonderful opportunity to learn about what is new in state regulations and licensing as we receive an update from the Department of Environmental Services along with a variety of breakout sessions and roundtables facilitated by New Hampshire Camp Experts.
Conference breakout sessions/discussions include:
- New Hampshire Lakes Association - Managing your Waterfront Effectively
- Conference sponsor, Chalmers Insurance - Risk Management - 10 Mistakes Camps Make and How to Avoid Them
- What can NHCDA do for you? - Discussion with Board President, Bob Strodel and Executive Director, Rick Kone
- Fair Labor Act and other Department of Labor Questions
- Camper Behavior Management Discussion
- How do I engage and manage my Alumni?
- Tour Camp Brookwoods and discuss Property Management Techniques
- Hits and Misses from the Summer (Lessons Learned Roundtables)
In addition, the conference offers a chance to sit and eat lunch and talk camp, catch up with old friends and meet new ones. This is a unique opportunity to enjoy and debrief with experts in camping from all around New Hampshire. We invite camps to bring as many full-time staff as possible. For just $10, a camp can invite four staff members to attend, each additional member is only $5.
Join us on October 25, and discuss the Past, Present and Future of New Hampshire Summer Camps!
Event Organizer/Sponsor: NHCDA
When: October 25, 2016 from 9:30 am (RSVP required)
Where: Camp Brookwoods
34 Camp Brookwoods Rd
Alton, New Hampshire 03809
Please register for the conference using the link below:
or contacting Rick Kone, NHCDA Executive Director at 603-521-0217 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org