Building experiences that connect consumers to stories, products and movements that resonate, building reverence, and inspiring action. Join Kelley Freridge, Marketing Director at the Gluten Free Bar (GFB) (and formerly with Chaco and Patagonia), and American Camp Association Board member, for a HIGHLY INTERACTIVE day of learning, discussing, and diving deep into your camp brand and marketing strategies to help take your camp to the next level.
During the one-day seminar, you will:
- Establish your camp brand positioning language and voice.
- Develop a deeper understanding of your audience and target consumer.
- Gain insight into progressive communication approaches and planning.
- Develop a baseline for healthy community engagement.
- Explore challenges individual attendees face with problem solving for the real world.
- Set goals for growing your tribe while building reverence for the social emotional learning unique to your program.
- Learn to leverage your network through Affirming Sincere Informative and Specific communication.
- Discuss the digital revolution and establish realistic goals for programs that celebrate the analog life.
Kelley really wants to tailor this workshop to your needs. So, following registration, be on the lookout for a survey – your answers really will inform the day’s content and discussion!
Lunch will be provided and you will earn 5 CECs for your participation in the seminar.
For directions to the Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts Cedar Hill location in Waltham, MA, visit here and scroll down. (DO NOT USE the summer camp entrance on Forest Street.)
About the Facilitator
Kelley Freridge is the Marketing Director for the Gluten Free Bar in Grand Rapids, Michigan. With 10 years of senior leadership roles in the outdoor industry at Eastern Mountain Sports, Patagonia and Chaco, she brings consumer insight and digital savvy to her role on the National Board of the American Camp Association. Active in the Outdoor Industry Woman’s Coalition, Kelley has been a vocal advocate for women in the workplace. She points to her childhood experiences growing up at Van Buren Youth Camp as the compass she leverages in every business decision. As a National Outdoor Leadership School graduate and Mother, Kelley recognizes the essential value of outdoor experience in developing tomorrow’s leaders and is passionate about passing down this cornerstone to the next generation.
When: October 26, 2018 from 10:00 am - 3:30 pm (RSVP required)
Where: Cedar Hill
265 Beaver Street, Waltham, MA
Cost: $85/members; $115/non-members
Registrations are non-refundable, but are transferable to another attendee from your camp/organization.