This workshop will be a great way to kick off your experience if you plan to attend the New England Camp Conference, which begins on Thursday! While we encourage you to consider attending the entire New England Camp Conference, it is not required in order to participate in this Auxiliary/Summer Programs Workshop.
The focus of this workshop is to give Aux/Summer directors an opportunity to network, learn, and share in a more focused and tailored environment.
This year’s program will include:
- a business session delivered by David Platt, Assistant Headmaster for Finance and Operations at the Fenn School (also a former Camp Director);
- an Auxiliary Program Safety & Security session lead by Chris Landosky, Director of Summer Programs & Director of Campus Safety at Berkshire School;
- a panel discussing best practices about construction on campus;
- an optional break-out marketing session;
- fun style Aux networking; and
- round table discussions.
Event Organizer/Sponsor: ACA New England
When: March 27, 2019 from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (RSVP required)
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown
700 Elm Street
Manchester, New Hampshire 03101
Cost: $40/member & $50/non-nonmember for first person; $30/member & $35/non-member for additional people
Online registration is closed, but we do accept on-site registrations.
Coffee and light snacks will be served.
Lunch is on your own, but optional bag lunch options will be available for purchase ($12) during the registration process.
Registration rate is based on your individual ACA membership status.