- Introduce camp staff to foundational adventure concepts.
- Gain an understanding of activity selection, sequencing, framing and debriefing.
- Be able to put together a camp Adventure program that is age appropriate and effective for various time frames.
- Learn appropriate spotting techniques for ground activities and low elements.
- Understand typical Low Element Standard Operating Procedures.
- Learn a variety of activities to use on all facets of your camp population.
Event Organizer/Sponsor: Project Adventure
When: June 19, 2017 from 8:30AM-5:00PM (RSVP required)
Where: Project Adventure
719 Cabot Street
Beverly, Massachusetts 01915
Upon registration, applicants will be sent a questionnaire to complete with more information about their camp program. Cost includes lunch.