SOLD OUT! - Friday, October 26, 2018 (Cedar Hill Day Camp, Waltham, MA, 10 am - 3:30 pm)
Kelley Freridge, Marketing Director at the Gluten Free Bar (GFB) (and formerly with Chaco and Patagonia), and American Camp Association Board member, gave a HIGHLY INTERACTIVE marketing seminar to a sold out crowd of camp professionals. At the one-day seminar, participants:
- Established their camp brand positioning language and voice.
- Developed a deeper understanding of their audience and target consumer.
- Gained insight into progressive communication approaches and planning.
- Developed a baseline for healthy community engagement.
- Set goals for growing their tribe while building reverence for the social emotional learning unique to your program.
- Learned to leverage their network through Affirming Sincere Informative and Specific communication.
- Discussed the digital revolution and established realistic goals for programs that celebrate the analog life.
- Earned 5 CECs for participation in the seminar.
About the Facilitator
Kelley Freridge is the Marketing Director for the Gluten Free Bar in Grand Rapids, Michigan. With 10 years of senior leadership roles in the outdoor industry at Eastern Mountain Sports, Patagonia and Chaco, she brings consumer insight and digital savvy to her role on the National Board of the American Camp Association. Active in the Outdoor Industry Woman’s Coalition, Kelley has been a vocal advocate for women in the workplace. She points to her childhood experiences growing up at Van Buren Youth Camp as the compass she leverages in every business decision. As a National Outdoor Leadership School graduate and Mother, Kelley recognizes the essential value of outdoor experience in developing tomorrow’s leaders and is passionate about passing down this cornerstone to the next generation.
When: October 26, 2018