Thursday, March 28 – Saturday, March 30, 2019
REGISTRATION OPENS IN NOVEMBER
- Largest annual gathering of summer camp professionals in New England. Our community of over 800 camp professionals from 250+ camps in all six New England states - large, small, day, resident, independent, and non-profit will come together to meet and network with others in the field while learning and gaining new skills they can bring back to their camps!
- This conference is perfect for you if you’re a camp director or assistant director, director of operations, program coordinator, specialist, counselor, or youth development professional!
- Features over 50 speakers and 75 educational sessions on topics including:
- Health and wellness (including mental health for both staff and campers)
- Youth development and behavior
- Business and operations (including risk management, crisis planning and communication, and facilities)
- Staff training and leadership (including HR/legal topics related to employment)
- Program design and activities
- Emerging issues, tools, and technology
- We have all types of speakers join us, from camp directors to professional trainers and everyone in between. If you have an idea for a session on one of the topics we have listed above, please consider submitting a proposal to present a session at our conference!
- 2019 Conference will include two keynote speakers – one on Thursday, March 28 and one on Saturday, March 30. Details to be announced soon!
- 75 business that sell products and services to summer camps join us at our CampEXPO with some great deals for attendees!
- Educational endorsement from the American Camp Association and participants will earn Continuing Education Credits (CECs).
2019 Call for Proposals for educational sessions (open until Tuesday, October 23, 2018)
Pre-conference sessions run on Wednesday, March 27 (including New Camp Director Workshop, Standards, Associate Visitor to Visitor, and Visitor Update) CampEXPO opens Thursday, March 28 & Friday, March 29
Cancellations and Refunds: Conference registrations are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another individual from your camp by contacting ACA New England. ACA New England is not responsible for any expenses incurred by you as a result of your registration, whether the event was attended, postponed, or cancelled. We do not offer refunds for the conference due to weather if the conference starts and we are operating as usual.