Volunteers are the heart and soul of membership organizations like ACA. You help us run more smoothly, make decisions that take many perspectives into account, and engage a broad reach of individuals from across the summer camp spectrum. THANK YOU!
Consider volunteering a few hours of your time at this year’s conference. Sign up for one or multiple shifts! We have a variety of volunteer opportunities available including:
- Bag stuffing on Wednesday afternoon
- Being a greeter or dealer/table host at Thursday’s Casino Night (fun and high energy!)
- Staffing registration, raffle table, and speaker hospitality room throughout the conference
- Hanging room signs each morning
- Decorating the ballroom for the annual meeting and celebration dinner on Friday
- Being a room host for sessions (this is so easy if you’re already planning to attend the workshop – pick what interests you!)
Trust us, there’s something for everyone and your donation of time goes a long way. Peruse the offerings and sign up HERE. A few tips:
- There are a lot of sessions and we need room hosts for all of them. Sessions are listed at the end, so scroll through until you find what you’re interested in!
- If you prefer to look at things by day, click on the Calendar View option (must be on a computer/viewing full site) to see things chronologically by day.
- Make sure you put in your email address that you’ll want reminders going to!
A big thank you to our volunteer program committee that meets regularly from September to March to bring you an amazing event and vendor hall year after year! If you love your conference experience, please consider joining the program committee next year!