We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the upcoming New England Camp Conference March 26 – 28, 2020 at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Manchester, NH.
1) The Conference schedule and session details are live!
- Familiarize yourself with the conference schedule and the session details so you know where you want and need to be! There will be a few lunch & learns on Thursday and Saturday and nearly 100 workshops during nine educational session blocks over the three days.
2) You can win stuff and change lives at the Conference
- Consider donating a prize for our annual conference raffle. Your support for the Camp Champions Fund will help support ACA New England, and in turn YOU, the camp professional! Contributions of new items, experiences, adventures, or gift certificates are greatly appreciated. If you would like to make a raffle donation, please contact Elizabeth by e-Mail or call us at (781) 541-6080. All donations are tax deductible.
3) Camp and music go together like peas and carrots
- Calling musicians for our 2020 New England Camp Conference! Music is a great connector and inspiration both in our personal lives and at camp. At our 2020 New England Camp Conference we want to add a little live music vibe to the event. We are looking for performers with some camp connection (did you meet at camp, perform at camp, etc.) who can perform at some specific times of the conference. We are seeking all types of music – acoustic, drum circles, acapella, horns – whatever you do might fit in; and we aren’t necessarily looking for camp songs. If you (and some friends) are interested, please complete this form by Monday, February 24 to be considered.
4) You need to fuel your engine to run this race (there's no actual running involved)
- Don’t forget your meals. If you haven’t purchased boxed lunches ($13/day) or a Friday Annual Meeting and Celebration Dinner ticket ($45), you still have time! Give us a call at 781-541-6080 before March 12 and we can add them to your registration. If you’re thinking of attending a lunch & learn on Thursday or Saturday, a boxed lunch is the most convenient option!
5) There are opportunities to get started EARLY with the learning
- Interested in a pre-conference session on Wednesday, March 25? We are offering New Camp Director Workshop, Accreditation Process Workshop, Visitor Update Course, and Independent Schools Auxiliary & Summer Programs - Exploring Behavioral Challenges Workshop. Separate registration is required for these.