This page is currently being updated - 2019 Campership information will be published in May 2019. We apologize for the delay this year.
THANKS FOR ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL CAMP SEASON
The Goal of the ACA, New England Campership Fund is to provide camperships to camps to financially assist children to attend a minimum of 2 weeks of summer camp. We look forward to again offering many children-in-need the opportunity to experience an ACA, New England accredited camp in 2019.
Camps currently accredited through ACA, New England may apply for camperships for their campers, camps are required to verify that campers meet financial and other eligibility requirements and to collect the required paperwork from campers/parents.
ACA, New England does not provide camperships directly to families.
- 2019 Campership Request Form
- Electronic Submissions only, please!
- 2019 ACA New England Campership Eligibility Guidelines
- 2019 Campership Income Eligibility Guidelines
- 2019 Camper Application/Essay/Thank-You Note
- PDF print/mail original
- 2019 Campership Document Checklist
- Checklist provided for your convenience. No need to return checklist with documents.
- Make sure to include an invoice on your camp’s letterhead, billed to ACA New England, for the total campership award amount to be paid out.
- Coming Soon
ACA NEW ENGLAND ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES
(Information may also be downloaded from the FORMS section above)
100% of the available funds will be distributed to ACA, New England camps following these parameters:
The Camp must…
- Have current ACA accreditation and be in good standing
- Be an ACA, New England camp: overnight or day, independent or non-profit
- Participate financially in the funding of the child}
- Complete the application process, including providing completed camp Participation Agreement, Camper Application form (which confirms camper’s eligibility), Why Camp is Important form, Thank You note and an Invoice on your camp’s letterhead for total the campership amount (only camps that submit all required materials by the deadlines will receive funds)
- Participate in the publicity of the Fund
The Camper must…
- Be from New England and be between the ages of 6 – 16.
- Attend a minimum of 2 weeks of the camp.
- Meet financial eligibility guidelines as established by the USDA Income Eligibility Food Lunch Program (verified by camp)
- Camper’s family must participate financially in the funding of attending camp
- Be enrolled in a state recognized education program (private, public or home schooled) (verified by camp)
ACA, New England will…
- Strive to have every New England state represented
- Maintain ACA, New England Campership Committee through fiscal cycle
- Raise funds through grants, fundraising events and other means
- Provide publicity and marketing through various resources
- Provide administrative support including record keeping, monies distribution, providing evaluations and grant reports as needed
- Send payment within six weeks of receiving completed information and billing.
A small percentage (10%) of the available Campership funding has been reserved for Emergency Funding purposes during the summer, to assist in unforeseen and timely situations. You are encouraged to reach out to ACA, New England if one of these issues occurs during the summer or if you have questions regarding these special funds. Funds will be available on a first come, first served basis.
Day Camp: Coming Soon
Overnight Camp: Coming Soon
Questions? Please feel free to contact us at 781.541.6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org