For ACA New England Accredited Camps
As an ACA Accredited camp, you have taken the time and effort to meet hundreds of very high standards. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to maintain those standards and your ACA Accreditation status.
Statement of Compliance
To apply for and retain Accreditation, a representative from the camp must sign the Statement of Compliance annually.
- Sign your annual Statement of Compliance electronically
- Download your annual Statement of Compliance for submission via snail mail or fax
After two years of information gathering, planning, and testing, in September 2018, ACA is introducing new standards for accreditation. Developed by the National Standards Commission, the revised accreditation process is designed to be more inclusive and applicable to a variety of groups, without sacrificing the intent, rigor, or integrity of the standards program.
What Does This Mean for My Camp?
- The revised standards will be available beginning in September 2018 and will be used for ACA accreditation site visits in summer 2019 and beyond.
- Currently, ACA-accredited camps that are not being visited in 2019 will continue to follow the standards in the Accreditation Process Guide, 2012 Edition. Keep your current standards book until your camp has its next scheduled visit!
- While standards have been reorganized and combined to remove redundancy, camps currently in compliance with the standards should have no difficulty maintaining compliance through annual updates and reviews.
- For camps not being visited in 2019, the Annual Accreditation Report will be due February 1, 2019.