Thursday, March 26 – Friday, March 27, 2020, Manchester, NH
Click HERE to complete the vendor application for CampEXPO 2020.
Information for Vendors
ACA, New England's CampEXPO runs in conjunction with the annual ACA, New England Conference. More than 800 summer camp directors, administrators, staff, and allied professionals – representing over 300 camps in the six New England states – attend the conference and experience our exhibit hall.
Our 2020 New England Camp Conference will be held March 26 - 28, 2020 in Manchester, NH. The CampEXPO will be on Thursday, March 26 and Friday, March 27, 2020. Exact show hours are TBD, but will likely be Thursday, 3:30 - 6:00 pm (set-up in the morning) and Friday, 9:45 am - 2:30 pm with breakdown immediately following.
2020 Booth Pricing
Half Booth (5 x 10)
|*12 booths remaining|
Interior Booth (10 x 10)
*13 booths remaining
Premium Booth (10 x 10)
*6 booths remaining
10% discount on purchase of additional booth space.
Non-profits qualify for a $200 discount on all booths. Documentation will be requested during the application process.
Booth shares of 10 x 10 spaces are possible for an additional fee if vendors find each other to partner. Contact Kerry, firstname.lastname@example.org to work out the details.
Your booth rental fee includes:
- One table (4' for 5 x 10 booth and 6' for 10 x 10 booth), two chairs, wastebasket, 3' side drape and 8' back drape, and FREE Wi-fi
- Placement on ACA New England's vendor website
- Listing in the program book - deadline March 6, 2020 to make this list
- Listing on mobile app - deadline March 18, 2020 to make this list
- Ability to submit a show special to be shared with attendees in a pre-conference email - deadline March 6, 2020 to submit
- One-line identification sign
- Two employee name badges per booth
- Opportunity to submit educational session proposals - submissions will be accepted mid-August to mid-October 2019
- Post-conference mailing list provided by ACA New England to be used for ONE TIME communication with registered attendees.
- IMPORTANT: Booth rental fee does not include electricity (Can be ordered directly from the hotel once the 2020 service kit is available).
The exhibitor contract and rules for the show can be found here. Please note that all deposits are non-refundable and full payment is due by January 30, 2020.
The 2019 full exhibitor service kit is available here. This includes loading regulations, process for approval to provide food samples, shipping instructions,and electricity purchase form, among other important details. The 2020 service kit will be available in February 2020.
Interested in additional 2020 sponsorship opportunities to show more support and get greater business exposure? Reach out to Kerry, email@example.com, 781-541-6080 to discuss!
Please note: Red booths are unavailable; lettered booths are half booths; numbered booths are interior booths; and numbered and grey shaded booths are premium booths.
Camp Expo 2020 will be held March 26 - March 27, 2020 (two days during the three-day conference) at The DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown in Manchester, NH. A discounted parking rate is available with ticket validation at the hotel. Make sure to validate your parking ticket BEFORE leaving the EXPO hall.
To reserve a hotel room at the DoubleTree Manchester Downtown online, please use this link.
The vendor application for CampEXPO 2020 is available here.
Contact Kerry Salvo, Director of Education and Professional Development, ACA New England, firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 541-6080 x104.
Thank you to our conference sponsors!